Director of Operations, Senegal
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunities, conserve natural resources and protect the environment. Winrock combines innovative approaches to agriculture, natural resource management, clean energy and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. For an anticipated USAID-funded project to promote entrepreneurship and investment in Senegalese businesses, Winrock is seeking experienced personnel in the areas of entrepreneurship, business management, investment advisory services, data analysis, communications and operations.
- Be responsible for all financial, operational and logistical aspects of the project
- Oversee the accounts and budget expenditures
- Oversee grants, procurement procedures and ensure project compliance with local laws and donor regulations
- Ensure the proper administrative, financial, grant and procurement operations.
Required technical skills
- University degree or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in accounting, procurement, operations and financial management of complex international development programs
- Knowledge of USAID compliance requirements.
Required cross-cutting skills
- Seeking opportunities for professional growth
- Creativity is essential.
- Fluency in English is an asset.
Click HERE to apply